Sunday, October 12, 2008

Congratulations Mary and Martha!

When my home and my studio were on Portland's Munjoy Hill, I had the most delightful neighbors across the street. Mary and Martha, their daughter Olivia, and their little pug Gracie were such a joy to encounter, I always felt as though I lived on Sesame Street. In 2005 I moved to Augusta, where I had bought a house and about the same time Mary and Martha moved their little family to California. So we said our goodbyes, sad and happy. A few weeks ago, I was contacted through my website by a friend of theirs in California, Karen B.,  who was purchasing a casserole. As it turned out, the casserole was a wedding gift for my dear friends! And finally, finally, the kiln is fired, the pots are out, and here are the two best casseroles, one of which will fly off to California.



I'll send Karen this link to choose, but in the meantime I've been playing around with the Blogger widgets, so I've added a poll, to the right: Which casserole would you choose for Martha and Mary?

Best wishes always to two of the most loving people I've ever met.

No comments: