Monday, April 27, 2009

One More Day!

The show is all set up, ready and waiting. I have a few more things to take care of. 

To do for show:

  • Get bags and packing materials
  • Get $$ change
  • Bring sugar/creamer set & platter for treats
  • Tuesday AM: pick up treats & meet Canteen guys to set up coffee

It is fair to say I am a nervous wreck, convinced I am going to forget something crucial. I know from past experience that once the event actually starts, I will enjoy myself, but for the next 27 hours I will be thinking, "Why did I get myself into this?"

Nevertheless, my worst fear -- that no one will show up  at all -- seems remote. Many thanks to my students for guaranteeing that I won't be standing in an empty gallery for three hours!

One last time, a show announcement:

100 Mugs in 100 Days

Tuesday, April 28th, 9 am to 12 noon

June Fitzpatrick Gallery

522 Congress St

Portland Maine


4 comments:

Mainevillageweaverscottishlion said...

GOOD JOB LORI, You will do just fine, best of luck
Phyllis

Linda Starr said...

If I lived nearby I'd come and buy that purple spotted mug I keep thinking about of yours. Good luck, I hope lots of folks come.

-Rob, Simple Circle Studios said...

Good luck with the show. I am sure everything will work out great.

Kathleen Krucoff said...

Hope the show goes well.

Wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for a Lemonade Award...details on my blog!

All the best.