Saturday, March 21, 2015

Maine Pottery Tour Update

This is the time of year that my life gets eaten by preparations for the Maine Pottery Tour, and that's doubly true this year, as the tour has doubled in size, plus some.The whole-tour map is finished, but I'm continually updating the website and still need to create flyers, posters, and postcards. It's going to be the best one yet, no doubt. There are 40 stops on the tour this year:


It's kicking my butt, though. I always forget how much work it is! I started working on pottery tour stuff when I got up and I just looked and four hours have gone by. That's enough for today.

I do still make pottery! I am loading my glaze kiln today, and firing tomorrow. I may not get a chance to unload it before NCECA, so I'm excited to go, and I'll be excited to get home.


2 comments:

Linda Starr said...

wow, quite a group

smartcat said...

Some day I'll get up to Maine and do part of it! There should be a special award for the people like you who are will to take the time and energy to organize events!
Hope to see/meet you at NCECA!