Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Three Vases, Four Bottles


These are headed to the Center for Maine Craft, for a show in conjunction with Mug Season, a fundraiser for local arts programs put on by the Central Maine Clay Artists. The show will be up for the month of April; the opening is Saturday April 9th.

I've been working non-stop all day and I still haven't gotten into the studio. I had hoped to get more done on the Maine Pottery Tour website but the truth is that project would eat all my time if I let it. It's only 3:30, so I can squeeze in an hour of throwing before I need to get ready for another fundraiser, this one for the Community Spay Neuter Clinic, hosted by Red Barn. Red Barn is a fried-food extravaganza, and I am supposed to be eating healthier following my post-KC weight gain (seriously, how does a person put on seven pounds in four days?? That's a lotta barbeque) but given how dear the cause is to my heart I'll just have to take one for the team. (Yeah, LOL. It's no hardship to eat Red Barn!)

Anyway! Let's see how many mugs I can pull in an hour.

No comments: